Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Thai By Mondo For Sale
The Thai magic mushroom is a well-known mushroom type. Especially in its country of origin: Thailand. In Thailand, the mushroom is used a lot during ‘full moon parties’. But also in other festivities or parties are these mushrooms the perfect companion for a relaxed and fun evening.
This mushroom is very approachable for beginners. It is easy to grow mushroom but has also rather light visual effects. The mushroom will make you feel more social and will make you feel more relaxed and energetic. A trip with this mushroom could take up to five hours, depending on how much you’ve used. This mushroom will let you see colours differently and sounds could change as well. You will become more sensitive and everything feels more intense than normal. The dosing of this mushroom is as recommended below. It is however dependant on your body weight but also on how many times you’ve used magic mushrooms.
- Microdosing 0,2 gram dried mushrooms or 2 grams fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushroom or 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal Trip: 2 grams dried mushrooms or 21 grams fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3,5 grams dried mushrooms or 35 grams fresh mushrooms
mondo® and mondo® xl grow kits instructions
1) Take all items out of the carton box:
• 1x grow box with mycelium • 1x grow bag with airfilter
• 2x ziplock bag
• 2x paperclips When handling the grow kit always wash your hands, nails and arms and work in a clean workspace.
Repeat the cycle (step 3 – 9) until no mushrooms grow out of the kit anymore.
2) Open the lid of the grow box by breaking the seal.
3) Fill the grow box with water until the substrate is submerged.
4) Close the lid and put the grow box in a Soaking Bag or a closed plastic bag. Store the kit during 12 hours in a refrigerator (2 – 8°C).
5) After 12 hours, pour the excess of water out of the grow box. Rinse the lid of the box, dry it and store it in the ziplock bag.
6) Place the grow box inside the grow bag with airfilter, fold the open ends of the grow bag and set the fold with the paperclips.
7) Place the grow kit in a clean bright place, out of direct sunlight. Temperatures should stay between 18°C and 28°C, optimal is 23°C. Open the bag once a day for 2 minutes to ventilate.
8) Once, every other day; spray fresh water against the inside of the bag. Continue spraying when the first pinheads appear after 5-20 days. Never spray directly on the substrate or mushrooms.
9) Pick the mushrooms right after they open their hats. Don’t wait too long or the spores will drop and the box turns black. After the larger mushrooms have been removed, pick the remaining smaller mushrooms and pinheads to continue.
There are no reviews yet.